Well, let’s start at the beginning. First, we had to determine the business concept and complete a lean canvas, so we had everything well defined, especially the market to which our product is directed. When our idea was clear, we started to do mockups of what would be our website and app. At this point, some unforeseen things came up and we had to redo some of them and include others, as we did not take into account all the aspects that we wanted our product to cover.
We have also had to make the project budgets, for which we take into account all the functionalities that we want to implement and assign to each one of them the hours that we think will take to carry them out. It is very difficult to guess when we have never done this before, but we will see how much we have stuck to it by the end of the year.
On the other hand, we started with the intents of the chatbot that will include our page, which we called Maite. She is already available in Telegram and completely ready to talk to you, although she still lacks some improvements and much of the main features.
We have also set up the corporate website, that is from which you read us. For that, we had to choose a WordPress theme and make it pretty, but the hardest thing has been to make it work. To do this we had to set up the web on the server of the Polytechnic School, which serves as a kind of test server to see how it looks, and later when everything is working perfectly, we put it all together on the ultimate OVH server.
In addition, we are posting content on our social networks, where we are always active and giving the updates and the work we get done. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and don’t miss anything!
We’ll keep you updated. See you soon!